Easy Airport Transfers

In this Article: Carry-on considerations, Tips if you are flying, entry requirements to Mexico and Visas for Canadian and US Residents

Luggage Rules Details

Luggage allows two pieces per person (60LB max), expect baby car seat.
Using Wheel Chair, Surf Board, Family Pet, Fishing Equipment ,Large size of Cooler,   Bicycle Box allows only in private service.
Un Electric Wheel Chair could not fit regular Van , please request special vehicle availability. 
We suggest using private van for extra Golf bags.

Shuttle service allows two pieces of checked baggage and two carry-on pieces for each passenger. Checked baggage includes most commercially available luggage and moderate sized boxes.

No single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of sixty (60) pounds/ (25) kg will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help available to aid the driver in both the loading and unloading of such baggage.

Pets must be transported in a pet carrier. If the pet carrier is small enough to be carried on the passenger’s lap it will count as a carry-on and may be taken on a shared van. Larger pets in pet carriers will require private van.

If anyone, any family has more than six (6) pieces of checked luggage or multiple large boxes you will require private van.

Lost Baggage
We will not be liable for lost baggage since, baggage is never removed from the passenger’s presence, and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding. A passenger’s baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger.

Carry-on Considerations

Know what you can take on a plane, and what to expect at the airport

New rules regarding the items passengers can take with them on airplanes are likely to create long lines and delays at the country's airports through the remainder of the summer vacation season.

Beverages, shampoo, toothpaste, lotions, sunscreens -- all liquids or gels -- are now banned from cabins, a precaution taken after British authorities last week foiled an alleged plot to blow up U.S.-bound airplanes, according to a Department of Homeland Security announcement.

Exceptions to the new ban are infant formula, breast milk or juice for infants who are traveling. Prescription drugs and insulin are also allowed if they're labeled with a passenger name that matches the one on the ticket.

Travelers should plan ahead and get to the airport at least 2 1/2 hours ahead of flight time and more than three hours early if the flight is international.

Tips if you're flying soon:

1. Check for updates on the Transportation Security Association Web site: www.tsa.gov. Rules regarding what you can take on a plane could change day by day, Ziff said.

2. Check with the airline and the airport. Understand how each is interpreting the new carry-on rules, Stempler said. When in doubt about a particular item, don't pack it in your carry-on. Also inquire or go online to discover the status of your particular flight. If you're considering canceling, make sure you know your airline's policy.

3. Testing exceptions. Don't surprised if you're asked to sample items granted exceptions to the liquid rule, Ziff said. You may be asked to taste an infant's milk or juice for verification.

4. Arrive early. Check with the airline and airport for recommendations, but in general get there at least 2 1/2 hours before the flight. For international flights, allow at least three hours. If you miss a flight that was full, you might have difficulty securing a seat on a later plane during this busy travel season. "Rebooking is going to be challenging, especially if traveling with a family or small children and you don't want to get separated," said Erin Krause, an Expedia spokeswoman.

5. If you're ready to go earlier than your flight is scheduled, consider flying standby. Some airlines allow you to take an earlier flight, Trippler said. If flights are delayed around the country, there's a chance that passengers with connecting flights may have missed the second leg -- opening up some seats. An earlier flight allows you to "get out of town while the getting is good," he said.

6. Be courteous. Tensions rise with wait times, but it's best to stay calm and cooperative. "Don't argue over 25-cent toothpaste," Ruden said. "The argument is futile, anyway."

7. Be ready to wait. Get past the security first, and then get your sandwich or cup of coffee, Trippler advised. And take along a good book to pass the time.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: The Government of Mexico requires that all U.S. citizens present proof of citizenship and photo identification for entry into Mexico.  However, some U.S. citizens have encountered difficulty in boarding flights in Mexico without a passport.  The U.S. Embassy recommends traveling with a valid U.S. passport to avoid delays or misunderstandings.  A lost or stolen passport is easier to replace when outside of the United States than other evidence of citizenship.  However, U.S. citizenship documents such as a certified copy (not a simple photocopy or facsimile) of a U.S. birth certificate, a Naturalization Certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Citizenship are acceptable.  U.S. citizens boarding flights to Mexico should be prepared to present one of these documents as proof of U.S. citizenship, along with photo identification, such as a state or military issued ID.  Driver's licenses and permits, voter registration cards, affidavits and similar documents are not sufficient to prove citizenship for readmission into the United States.  

The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 requires that by January 1, 2008, travelers to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Panama, Mexico and Canada have a passport or other secure, accepted document to enter or re-enter the United States.  As of December 31, 2006, this requirement will apply to all air and sea travel to or from Mexico. 

Tourist Travel:   U.S. citizens do not require a visa or a tourist card for tourist stays of 72 hours or less within "the border zone," defined as an area between 20 to 30 kilometers of the border with the U.S., depending on the location.U.S. citizens traveling as tourists beyond the border zone or entering Mexico by air must pay a fee to obtain a tourist card, also known as an FM-T, available from Mexican consulates, Mexican border crossing points, Mexican tourism offices, airports within the border zone and most airlines serving Mexico.  The fee for the tourist card is generally included in the price of a plane ticket for travelers arriving by air.